Smoked teXga Queso:
- 1 lbs. (or two!) of browned teXga ground beef
- 1 lg. block velveeta cheese
- 8 oz. smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 cans of rotel (recommend chipotle seasoned rotel)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (trust us!)
- 4 TBS fajita seasoning. Dice the cheese
- 1 small can of green chiles
- 1 jar of pickled jalapeños
- Mix together all ingredients and place into a smoker safe pan/container.
- Place on smoker/grill at 300°-325° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
~ Get your tortilla chips ready and dig in! — K.