- 2 lbs. teXga ground beef
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 tsp teXga smoked salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBS Dale's Sauce (Or your favorite beef marinade)
- 1 package of bacon (Watching your sodium/calories? Use turkey bacon)
- Pre heat your oven at 350°
- In a bowl combine your thawed ground beef, diced onion, seasonings and Dale's sauce.
- Form your hamburger steaks. You should be able to get 7 to 8 hamburger steaks. You do not need to flatten them, but they also do not need to be a round ball.
- Wrap each hamburger steak with 1-2 pieces of bacon. Attach bacon with tooth pick(s)
*Pro tip: Before baking in the oven, poke a hole in the middle of each burger so that it helps to cook the inside of each one since these can be a little thick.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Temp each steak to the doneness of your preference. If they need to go longer in your oven, watch them carefully. Do not over cook!